Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

Crazy times

Last week I decided I wanted to try a truffle recipe. I found it on Pintrest and thought it looked good, so I decided to make it for Saturday night when my mother-in-law came over for a movie night with us. They turned out and were delicious. I rolled some in powdered sugar, some in cocoa and some in graham cracker crumbs and all were tasty! Here is where I found the recipe. I think I will use this recipe again, especially if it is for an occasion when I don't have time to make cake bites or cupcakes/cake.

This week is crazy, followed by a week without my husband. Well, not quite a week, but long enough. This week is full of grocery shopping, hair appointment, eye appointment for myself and the little one, decorating a cake, working with a birth mother, and working on Posh and Lifebushido as well as trying to figure out if I want to go forward with the Baby Signs Inc program (now that it has been almost 4 months since iI signed up and I have forgotten some of the information I need in order to continue with the process). Then next week my husband has to be out of state for work and won't get back till almost midnight on Valentine's Day.
Since my husband will be gone most of the week, I plan to visit my parents for a little while. I am hoping to get a good turn out at my open house for Posh while there. I would love to get a big order and hopefully get a few parties booked and even a recruit out of it. That would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment