Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Posh goodies

Want to see some of the new Posh goodies?

The March deal-of-the-month is the skin sticks.
Get one of each (there are 4 total) for $39. This is a $9 savings on the amazing skin sticks. We use the Healer and Liberator are used daily in my household and not just by me.

Get started with your own starter kit today for $99. This includes several products to either use for yourself, use to make samples, or use as cash and carry items when starting your own Posh business.





Posh products are made in the US without the filler products. They do not feel waxy on your skin and they last a long time. These products are free of gluten, soy, parabins, paraffins, sulfates and lanolin.

Leave a comment for me if you are interested in a sample and I would be happy to send it out.  Or visit my website at
www.perfectlyposh.us/JessicaD to see all of our amazing products and see how you could join my team and build your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment