Popular Posts

Friday, March 8, 2013

Nursing cover project

I am working on a nursing cover that will go around my back side as well. I have a cover that goes over the front but leaves my back exposed and I don't like that. I found one version here and modified it slightly. I placed the neck hole in the center of the cover rather than at one end. I will use this until I figure out a pattern to try that works a little more like this shawl here where I can have one hand out (if I am eating at the same time or need a free hand for something while nursing). Maybe I will just modify the one I already made and add holes for the arms when I make the next one. I loved making this one as it was very simple and the material only cost me $4.40 rather than the cover I purchased (that does not cover my back) that cost around $20. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment