Popular Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Working at home

Working from home is wonderful.  The only thing that would make things easier on me right now is having a computer that works.  My current computer is 6 years old and takes at least 20 minutes to start up, and takes about as long to actually do anything on it after that.  Right now I have to wait till my husband comes home in the evening and borrow his work laptop to do any of my work.  That leads to late nights after getting the baby fed and down (which usually takes two times as the first time she goes down lasts about 20 minutes and she is up for more cuddles before she is actually down for the night).  I am hoping to be able to get my computer fixed this weekend, or maybe just to buy a new one so I can get some work done during the day and be able to spend time with my husband when he gets home rather than having to work on his computer at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment