Popular Posts

Monday, January 21, 2013

Trying to be helpful

Today was a holiday, so many offices (including my husband's - for the staff) were closed.  I enjoyed watching quite a bit of the coverage of President Obama's Inauguration as I have never watched one before.  This afternoon I took my husband's car for the maintenance check and then helped him do some organizing of some files for work since he has not gotten the help he requested from his secretary.  I didn't get to help much because I didn't think ahead enough to take the baby's solid food with me and I didn't want to just nurse her, so when food time rolled around we had to leave.  I plan on helping him more over the weekend because I feel bad for him.  His job requires him to have files organized so he knows where things are and it isn't happening.  It is not a difficult task at all, just time consuming.  It is actually something I enjoy doing, so I really don't mind it at all, but I feel bad he isn't getting the help at work like he should be.  Hopefully that gets resolved in the near future so he is less frustrated and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment