Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Laundry assistance

Ever been frustrated with the washing machine shutting off while trying to load it because the lid puts too much pressure on the knob? I have been frustrated with this lately and decided to figure something out to "fix" this issue. I am fully aware this is a safety mechanism. I am fully aware this "fix" negates that safety mechanism. This means I must pay full attention to what I am doing and make sure I only use this "fix" while actually loading the machine.
This being said, I found a way to avoid the lid hitting the knob while I am loading the machine. I found something that was designed to be placed on the back of an iPad or iPhone to hold it up like a stand. It is called a rubber iStand This works perfect for what I was looking for.
Here are pictures of this product on my washing machine:


No comments:

Post a Comment