Popular Posts

Monday, June 17, 2013

Getting ready for our trip

Our trip to PA is now less than a month away. I have been busy making and purchasing things in preparation. I think I have most of our items ready to pack. I am working on making a couple circle skirts for Little Miss so she does not have to wear pants every day, but has something on over her onzies. I have updated the travel blog post to include the items I have made and those I have purchased.

Once I start packing I will show how I have done it to make things go easier and pack more efficiently for us. For example, I purchased lingerie bags to organize outfits for Little Miss so I can pack them in my suitcase and not have things go everywhere when I open it upon arrival. That will also help keep items together so I remember what accessories I packed for which outfit. Yes, another idea I found on Pinterest (though they said to use ziplock bags).

No comments:

Post a Comment