Popular Posts

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lifebushido

I am in the application process with a company called Lifebushido.  In this process, I am participating in their Triangle option.  The Triangle is like a small team of other applicants working together on a creative project.  This is an opportunity to be part of a team or group even though this is a work-from-home opportunity.  The other members of my Triangle are from other parts of the country but we get to work together to be creative and use our own skills to put together a creative project for Lifebushido.  We each have our own role in the group but by working together we have more brain power and creative juices to use for the project.  I love that we are able to come up with the project on our own rather than have someone tell us what to do.  It is fun to be part of a team and not just working alone since I am working from home.  It makes me feel connected with others and I know I have people I can turn to if I run into a roadblock or  my creativity stalls briefly.  This seems to be a great company and I am hoping I get the opportunity to add this to my list of small jobs I do to help bring in money for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment