Popular Posts

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Calm before the holidays

This week has been more calm than last week, but I know it is going to be crazy again the next couple weeks.  I have another visit for one job, am hoping to get some work for Lifebushido, would love to get more cake orders, and have a couple portable parties out for Posh that I will have to get taken care of.  I am hoping my husband will get things figured out for me to start doing the Baby Signs also, but I want to make sure it is all lined up first so I don't do something wrong.  I still have to get my reseller's permit before I can start doing any classes, but I am anxious to get started.

I am hoping to get a few more parties and events lined up for Posh as well.  I am also hoping to get a few recruits.  I missed out on my 60 day props because I needed one recruit but didn't have any.  If I can get 3 recruits by January 9th, I can get my 90 day props, which would be awesome!  I was hoping to get my recruits by the end of the year so they could get their starter kits for $88 rather than the normal $99. I guess I still have a few days left, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment